Updated April 6, 2021.
On a daily basis, Family Medical Group NE is keeping informed of the latest developments in the Coronavirus Epidemic. We are implementing workflows to reduce exposure to this virus as much as possible. We are asking our patients to help by notifying us of your symptoms.
Please tell staff if you have the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or dificulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
At this time, we will continue to provide regular care as well as sick visits at our clinic. Patients with respiratory symptoms will be asked to use a separate entrance.
What you can do to reduce exposure to the COVID-19 virus:
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine (we do not currently give these at Family Medical Group NE). The Oregon Health Authority has information on obtaining a vaccine at: https://www.oregon.gov/oha/covid19/Pages/vaccine-information-by-county.aspx
- Frequent hand washing
- Washing your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water
- Use hand sanitizer
- Cover your cough with a tissue
- Avoid large gatherings
- If you are ill, do not go out in public, stay home and call us for information. For more details, we recommend the CDC website at CDC.gov.